Re: Terra's Poll and fanfic POV

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:32:56 -0700

>>>A half-digested Edo wrote: (get it? kats-digest...oh, never mind...)

At least your jokes are at least kinda silly. There's this one girl who
tells lokes that are just dumb and aren't funny at all.

>>I've done that... twice! Once, was Dark Ages (merged with a Tribute to Mr.
>>Barneylover [ancient Chinese joke])
>
>Naiome?

Huh?? No! Naiome is a remenecant of C-ko Kotobuki who's ten years old
today!! (Project A-ko VS Battle One Grey Side & Project A-ko VS Battle Two
Blue Side)

>BTW, is "Felina will be the death of me" your own version of "The curse of
Kataluna"?

It's a stupid version of Laura Bow 2 "It's you, Laura Bow ... !" "You
straighten out your dress ...!" It'sa cruddy murder mystery.
>>>Well, here's an idea of mine, make a story from the POV of your very own
>>>fanfic character, you can make that character as a character that connect
>>>the junkyard, Enforcer HQ, museum, City Hall, etc.
>>>
>>Write it up when you have the time. I'm sure we'd all love it.
>
>Yeah, but will you guys understand it? My writting is really bad you know.

It dosn't matter! Look at my writing! I write off the wall, I get SELDOM off
the wall comments!!

>I already send a summary to Louallen, and waiting for the response.
Speaking of Louallen, where is Louie anyway?

He hardly gets a chance to talk on the phone MUCH LESS use modem time,
because in his house, "You can't tie up the line!!" I'll see what he thinks
of it, and BTW, send it to me too! I'd LOVE to see it!

>>I like purple! What's wrong with a ribbon?
>
>Er ... never mind.

'Kay!
Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer