Re: What's scarier than a bad 'ol vampire?

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 09:00:59 -0500 (CDT)

>I wrote:
>>>So put that cyanide away and forget about using it on Terra!
>Terra typed:
>>Oh, thank you, Paul. I really appreciate the help! ::relieved look::
>>Does this mean I can put my guns away now?
>Yes, unless they need cleaning. Never put guns away dirty. Just remember
>that when there was talk about poisoning you with cyanide, I was the *only*
>kat that spoke out against it!

Don't worry. We never forget. We remember everything. ;)

>>>Now isn't that scarier than a lil old undead vampire???
>>No. It. Is. Not. You've. Obviously. Never. Seen. An. Angry. Very. Powerful.
>>Vampire. Before. Have. You?
>Does Santa Claus count? (think about it... he fits the pattern!)

No, 'cuz he's too old and I've never met him on MU. Naw, Santa don't count.
Santa too busy eating venision to care. ;)

>Well....
>The least of Cthulhu's minions eat Vamps as breath fresheners. (what a
>concept!)

Eeesh. Tell it that it doesn't want to eat any of the Lestatians on MU. If I
understand what they told me correctly, they just got out of a very stinky
swamp . . .

>Now I'll admit that good 'ol Vlad was mostly misunderstood, but
>the undead have too many weaknesses: garlic, religious paraphenalia,
>sunlight, the TCN Smurfs marathon, stakes thru the heart, can't cross H2O,
>can't eat chocolate, can't enter a house without permission (even the Govt.
>can do that!) etc,etc,etc. They can't even stand up to properly trained
>guardian cats.

WHAT??? I wasn't talking about DRACULA the dumb or VLAD the very boring, I'm
talking about Anne Rice's vampires, y'know, Lestat de Lioncourt, Louis de
Pointe du Lac, Armand, THEM. Jeeze, who cares about Dracula?
Anne's vampires can cross water, aren't affected by stakes or garlic or
religious junk, they can injest small amounts of foood (chocolate included),
they can see themselves in the mirror; in fact, the only thing they have in
common with this guy (besides the vampire complication) is the fact sunlight
toasts them. So there. =P

>If the fact that in your later years you will look back on 6th grade as a
>happy, carefree time isn't scary enough for you, I have two words: (warning:
>if any of you younger readers are faint of heart, don't scroll down to read
>them:)

I am a younger reader. I am not even a teenager yet. I am not faint of
heart. HOwever, I am strange of mind. ;)

>Turn back now, if you're Terra's age, or younger!

Oh, but I never listen to the rules. Call it something I er, um, *inherited*
(yeah, that's the word!) from a certain blond brat, okay? ;)

>Even if you're older, you might want to re-consider!
>Look Out! This is your last chance to turn back! I'm warning you!
>JUNIOR HIGH!!!!

I'm in Junior High, tho I prefer to call it Middle School.

>(I warned you! I really did! Sorry, but she gave me no choice!)

And who is "she"? Are you talking about me? ::innocent look::

>Back to Kats next time!
>=^^=

Terra "Of course you know this means WAR" Chang
Reality Jumper

"It's no surprise to ME they haven't sold a house on this block for six years."
                                                 --Calvin & Hobbes
"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                                                 --Calvin & Hobbes