Re:Act Now, NetKats, to save your Newsletter!!!.

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 20:11:32 -0400 (EDT)

AJF asserted:
>Please send me your letters to SK characters, Ted Turner Jokes, and
>opinions on Dexter's Laboratory. So far only Paul Kemner has responded,
>and he's helped me out tremendously.
Ha Ha Ha! You heard him, NetKats! Unless you want beautifully-illustrated SK
newsletters full of my crazy ramblings, you better get off your tails and
send him something! (Though I *do* hope he saves room in the next one for
the last thing I sent him... A copy should go to TedCo!) Great Lakes Katfans
Rule!
=^^= =^^= =^^= =^^= =^^= =^^= =^^=
AJF ad-libbed:
> the Dark TurboKat has more resemblence to an F-14 than the TurboKat? Looks
>like DarkRazor isn't as inventive as Razor.
He probably spent too much time fighting with DarkT-Bone (Or is that
T-Bone-Well-Done... Actually he's probably Charred T-Bone now!)

Terra Typed:
>Courtney, who's very unhealthily obsessed with jets (kinda like me and
vampires, >actually ;) ) and she's been babbling on and on and on about jets.
What!?! Another Jet-head who never rendered an opinion on my Yokosuka MXY7/
Enforcer Jet question? Shame on her!

DJ disclosed:
>As for the kid, Jake would definitely train him/her (it'll probably be a
her; Paul
>knows about *that*)
But I can't tell anyone! You made me swear dark, terrible oaths on various
aspects of the horrible elder gods that I wouldn't tell anything! I'm
already in enough trouble quantum-mechanics-causality-wise without invoking
all sorts of supernatural curses on my head, too!

=^^=