I'll may as well post this regularly, Since Paul Kemner is the only , one who's been helping me out.

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 17:46:31 -0400 (EDT)

Please send me your letters to SK characters, Ted Turner Jokes, and
opinions on Dexter's Laboratory. So far only Paul Kemner has responded,
and he's helped me out tremendously. It doesn't take long to write a
little note, now does it?

-----
(Krang, previously watching his favorite show, turns off the
Technodrome's big screen TV
after he finds out that Shredder has finally accomplished something.)
<Click> "John and Marsha can wait. Taking over the earth is much more
important." -Krang

A.J. Freda
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us