Re: Help/are you bored?

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 18:51:36 -0700

>Hey, are there any Kats fans out therre who already have all the
>episodes taped, but still feels an overwhelming urge to tape for no
>reason at all, who might be willing, if sent a tape, to tape episodes
>for a person who has an overwhelming urge to type run-on sentences,
>but, at least, doesn't have to worry 'bout school, because she's
>already gainfully employed, but, who is going through major Kats
>withdrawal?

Yeah, but I'm already trying to work something with some other guy (with
very little success) right now. But I still need that last one, and I still
don't know it's name! SKIQ? Or what?

>Merci, tout le monde!
Gracias! (Wait! What did I just say thank you to??)
Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer