New sk sounds!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 19:35:46 -0400 (EDT)

        I was u-loading on my america online account and I sent ALL of my
sound bites to rat and maxie. Ratman is only keeping a few, so I hope he
sends the ones he doesn't intend to keep to maxie, so I don't have to
pull out my old 2400bps modem and re-u-load them to maxie and waste time
on my AOL free time. (My 14.4 modem can't upload well. It's an off-brand.
go fig.)

        I have also sent to rat the Cover for the Fan Club Newsletter #1.
It should be in the /drawn area. You'll have to wait till rat posts them,
but among the sounds he posted are the chili pepper contest, and a better
2nd season opening. These two files are both ADPCM, so if you have
windoze and a 16 bit soundcard you should be able to play it, especially
if you have the "Sounds" in the Control Panel. For macs, well, I've never
really done anything with a mac, but it should play it.

Everybody...Everybody...Everybody wants to be a KAT!!!!!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS