Re: flying without air...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 18:52:08 +0700

On Wed, 22 May 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
>>Also,
>>if Mutilor was sucking up the air, how could the TurboKat get up in the
>>air? Replace the jets with rockets?!?!?!??

Why not? Astro(boy) when he go into outer-space, he replace his jet feet with rocket feet.

Then on Wed, 22 May 1996, Buster Bunny wrote:
>sub-orbital mode? (hope I got that right)

Yeah, you got it right. I think that the sub-orbital mode is another version of the speed of heat. What I really like to see in the series is "aqua mode", to turn the TurboKat into a DSV!

> -Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id