Re: Fwd: Swat Kats: SKIQ

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 19:50:34 -0700

Frank wrote:

> *laugh* Don't you just love these ppl? This is the worst idiocy I've
>seen anywhere, nearly... I got this follow-up top my original short mail,
>this morning...

>>Subject: Re: Fwd: Swat Kats: SKIQ
>>
>>Actually - the rumour is true. SKIQ will air during a Swat Kats SuperChunk in
>>the near future....stay tooned!
>>
>>Cartoon Network Online

Actually, you have to cut them some slack here, Frank. Nobody at their end
was aware of SKIQ's almost-scheduled airing when I posted it for us, and they
were just told a couple of days ago. They're still new at this whole fan-mail/e-mail/
internet fandom thing, and sometimes info does the Great Circle and bites them in
the butt before they've had a chance to hear it through channels. They'll sort it
out eventually. I'm just glad they take the time to respond at all. In previous
eras, the programmers seldom talked to the programmed about the programs, so
we're all in new territory now.