Re: FCNL can't be published yet.....

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 07:09:12 +0700

On Mon, 20 May 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
> I can't finish the Fan Club Newsletter because I do not have the
>following:
>
>People's Kat-art (Though I will use some of Matt's stuff off of rat)
>Fan Mail to characters

All right, I will try to write some sort of mail to one of the characters.

>PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! Send me stuff!!! I have recieved
>NOTHING!!!!!! Don't just sit there and think that someone will write one
>for you, do it yourself, because it seems as though everyone has been
>acting that way so far.

"If one does, the others will follow."

A.J. wrote about the soundtack:
>EDO, TERRA!!! would you like to sign my contract petition? Send me e-mail
>titled: SK Soundtrack or similar and tell me you want to get on the
>soundtrack list!

Just one question, what is a soundtrack list?

>rant/rave mode off, stepping off of soapbox with 1 million watt amplifier
>
>One slightly used soapbox and 1 million watt amplifier with microphone
>for sale inquire within.

Hmmm, I think that the Mayor would like to get his hand on that. After all, the city is in a budget because of all of those rebuilding project to rebuild the destroyed buildings.

>A.J. Freda
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id