Re: IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 11:04:25 -0500 (CDT)

>After Netscape said "Up yours! I'm gonna stop working!" to me, It was a nice
>thing to come and see all the new fanfics that have come my way (Mabye this
>should happen more often!), <Le sigh!> now my printer's saying "You're not
>giving me enough love in my life, so, goodbye!" (I have to court the peice
>of junk to make the thing work, a pathetic thing, really!

Ahhhh . . . *my* printer doesn't do that to *me*. <really smug bratty look>
Oh well . . . ;)

>Yes, I got page one, then my printer died.

Oh. Oh dear. Did you deplete all your money sources paying for the funeral?

>Hey, I know what it's like to create a vampire story! After all my technical
>difficulties, I've gotta read it!

Does this mean you want me to send you a copy of what's already written &
posted to Max's site?

<snip>
>don't we all 8^)

<nods vigorously> oh yes. The problem is, many people who read what we write
are too damn lazy to send us a line to tell us what they thought! (Wahhh!)

>Us writers are always open for opinions!

Y'know that better'n' most, sweetie!

>>Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
>Yeah, I know. We all grow old, but my 8 year old brother still acts like a
>two year old! 8^P

I'm twelve . . . and I act like I'm from another planet! (That would explain
all those weird looks I got at lunch a few days ago . . . ;) )
And I just found out I'm related to a certain Mssr. LeBrat. Not that I don't
like it, in fact, he's my fav vampire in the entire series! <notices others
on the list have no idea what the *HELL* I'm talking about> heh heh . . .
whoops. I won't do that again, okay? (promises, promises ;) )

Terra Chang

"My mother has eyes on the back of her head!
I don't quite believe it, but that's what she said!
She explained that she'd been so uniquely endowed
To catch me when I did Things Not Allowed.
I've noticed she also has eyes on her rear,
I've noticed her hindsight's unusually clear."
    --Bill Watterson, from "The Indespensible Calvin & Hobbes