Why Kats got canned?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 18:33:35 -0400 (EDT)

        Hmm. I think I have found out why the kats got canned at that
time. Turner was just coming out with TCN around that time, and they
wanted to bring all their attention to the WPTs and Space Ghost, so they
cancelled the currently running shows: SWAT Kats and 2 Stupid Dogs. There
you have it. B & W.

I NEED LETTERS AND TED JOKES!!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!! Don't just
brush this off! Terra, Edo, are you up for the soundtrack? I must know!
mail me with anything you have: Letters, Ted Jokes, if you want to send
some fan art, send it on a disk via snail mail to:

A.J. Freda
527 W. 11th St.
Traverse City, MI 49684

I NEED SOME PARTICIPATION HERE PEOPLE!!!!!

(Now letting go of the Shift button...) :)

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS