Okay, I got it now.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 15:09:01 +0700

Okay, a couple of days ago and not to mention a couple of previous months=
 ago -- I said something that is really wasting everybody's bandwidth, that=
 is because I still don't understand. Now, I know what SWAT Kats is!

Okay, SWAT Kats is: An anime-influenced animations that was drawn by=
 Japanese artist (Except for a couple of first season episodes, although=
 that originaly it was meant to have all of its episodes drawn by Mook),=
 designed and voiced by Americans, and it was based on an original concept=
 made by Canadians.

Well, that is all I want to say for now. Got any comments?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Coming my queen!"