Fwd: Broadcast copies of "SwatKats" degrading??

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 20:44:11 -0700

Here's something I got from Toonnet today in answer to A.J's earlier query
concerning the possiblity that the tapes are degrading. I don't know what to
make of the reply, but I guess it's from someone that's not over-fond of the
kitties - but who's sense of humour I *really* like. I guess my outgoing
message to Toonnet must've read "stuffy" (yeah...I do that), hence this kinda
reply. S'cool.