Razor's Glovatrix

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:10:46 +0000

OK, bare with me - I've only been on this list for a month or so,
and, probably, this has been discussed in the past, but it was
something I noticed over the weekend and I would just like someone to
confirm what I think I saw.

During the final fight scene of "Katastrophe" does Razor's Glavatrix
seem to be having a hard time deciding which hand it should be on?
Before they get trapped under Dark Kat's dome, it's on his right
hand, after that it's on his left.

Is he ambidextrous, or was this, as I suspect, just an animating
error?

Erin