Fan Club Newletter (FCNL)

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 17:15:05 -0400 (EDT)

Be paitent, I have finished the cover page (bwtbone.gif) and the
contents. The cover took a long time to color, I also added a gradient
fill of red and blue to give it that 2nd season end of the opening
effect. Look for some POGs on the last page, too. Send your addresses to
Walter!

Here's what's in #1:

Fan Letters: Please, e-mail me with letters, like dear razor, dear
t-bone, etc.

What Ted's been screwing up in H-B lately: Some opinions on Dexter's
Laborotory, and some other stuff. Send your opinions to me!

Fan Art: Send some fan art to me, preferably on disk via snail mail,
until i am allowed to uudecode. I do not have a scanner, so don't send me
paper, and if you do, I will do an attempt to paint it onto the screen.

Specials: Just different activities, etc. this issue there's POGs, though
I personally don't play POGs often, I just though it would be fun.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS