New Fan Fiction

From: Max Maus <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 16:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Some new fan fiction which has been received over the last week or so has
just been posted:

"The Wild Side of Feral" by Anubis Soundwave (part 3)

"Blood Moon Rising" by Kay Chang (kaychang_at_eden.com) (2 of 2 parts)

"The Tortie Papers" by Paul Kemner (pkemner_at_bright.net) (part 1)

My appologies for the delay in posting these, as usual, I was quite behind
in reading e-mail. As a result, in the future please post fan fiction to the
following address for faster service: stories_at_maxie.com

Max_Maus on Furtoonia, FurryMuck, and SPR

E-mail: max_at_maxie.com
WWW: http://www.maxie.com/~max

Swat Kats! http://megakat.maxie.com
Care Bears! http://www.maxie.com/carebears