Drawings

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 00:50:42 +0700

On Mon, 6 May 1996 15:36:28 -0400, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
> I was watching a few eps of the "Farewell Jonny Quest" marathon
>and I was paying attention to the artwork done. It is exteremly good for
>the year it was made and what technology was available. Yet it got the ax.
> SWAT Kats has exteremly good artwork for the year it was made and=

>the technology available. It got canned too. Seems like there's a
>connection here..........

I think there is a moral here somewhere... Good thing always get the worse t=
reatment.

>A.J. Freda

On Mon, 6 May 1996 15:32:23 -0400, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote
> About a week ago, I made a paper-airplane turbokat with a lot of
>paper and tape. It flies!

Amazing! it can fly, the TurboKat really actually can fly!

>I have a cockpit, tail fins, flaps at the end
>of the wings, and all that's missing is retracable wings!

Oh, the wings.

>(If I did that, I don't know how the HECK they could stay on.)

Hmmm, stay on the air?

BTW, how do you build it anyway?

>When will the TurboKat models be in the /drawn area on rat?

Yeah, when? I want to draw the TurboKat, so that if I make some mistake on=
 the drawing I wouldn't feel so bad.

>Who drew the katsvg.gif, kats04.gif, bwtbone.gif, bwrazor.gif,
>katsmetl.gif?

And also who draw jakesg.gif? He seem rather big on this picture.

The drawings kats04.gif and katsmetl.gif seem to be used on the SWAT Kats=
 video boxes. Why?

>These pictures are good drawing practice and look cooler
>than on the cartoon. Is it possible on obtaining a "how to draw" from
>whoever made those pics? I'm guessing Christian, because of they way the
>kats are drawn, but I'm not sure.

I'm too also curious on who draw those pictures. chance, do you know who is=
 the one that draw those drawing?

BTW, the TurboKat and the Glovatrix in those drawing look mighty different=
 than the one we saw on the cartoon. The TurboKat look like it only had two=
 engines, meanwhile the Glovatrix have claws and is connected to the=
 back-pack. The design of these two thing seem to be a lot different than=
 the one we saw on the cartoon.

>That would make a cool part of the 3rd
>season opener. (The katsvg.gif) Instead of the turbokat like in the 1st
>season one.

Well, a scene of the guys with a rocket-pack in the intro is a sure=
 definetly yes by me.

>A.J. Freda

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Coming my queen!"