Re: Terra's Poll

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 05:43:22 +0700

I already send 1-6 to Terra, but I think that I also to send 6-10 to the=
 list, since that I got something to say to the list

>> 6. Would any one like to see a POV (Point of View) done from one
>> character's side in any certain episode?
>
>Once again, Callie. Everything she does each day. EVERYTHING!

Well, here's an idea of mine, make a story from the POV of your very own=
 fanfic character, you can make that character as a character that connect=
 the junkyard, Enforcer HQ, museum, City Hall, etc.

>>7. If so, which episode?
>
>A romance-type episode. But with mucho action scenes.
>Callie and Jake, Chance and Felina... <GRIN>

Arrgghh!! If I ever catches the one that write a love story of either Callie=
 and Jake or Chance and Felina, I will... I will... Nevermind, it's too=
 violent for me to say it. Although that the idea of putting a green ribbon=
 or a purple ribbon to the one that write it does come up.

But seriously, the only common thing between Callie and Jake is that a LOT=
 people like them.

Although that if you want to ask who is the most perfect candidate to be in=
 a love story, is say that it is Callie. IMSHO of course.

If you want to write a love story, here's a suggestion, write something that=
 might indicate the start of somekind a relationships, and then let the=
 readers confuse to no end by not writing it. But you may choose to write it=
 if you want.

Of course since that this is you story, write what ever you want. Don't=
 write a service story.

>> 8. Does anyone want to try tackling the mythology and such of the
>> kats world?
>
>Not right now...

A story based on a mythology is nice, but make it full SWAT Kats style. AND=
 NO DARK AGES! I HATE THE DARK AGES.
Somebody once throw a cow at me over the castle a wall in the Dark Ages!

>>9. Would any one like to see a deliberately funny kats story?
>
>I'm gonna do the Star Wars take-off, and the Grey Side/Blue Side story
>is EXTREMELY FUNNY!!!!!

Well, my first try to write a funny scene got shot down as soon it as it's a=
irborne.

But I do want to see some funny scenes in the story, and I also want to see=
 some funny villains too.

>>10. Are we *ever* gonna try and RPG?

"Yes."

But I don't know about the others though. Please guys, do any of you got=
 something to say about this matter?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"They're everywhere!"