Re: Music.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 14:35:33 +0700

On Fri, 3 May 1996 20:28:52 -0500, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
> A night spent posting to the list without a single
>deleted message? I knew it had to be too good to be true.

Well, it's gotta be better than spending 24 hours waiting for part two of your message.

>I'd have to say that while that while an orchestral
>version of SWAT Kats' music would be nice, I wouldn't want
>to hear it as the intro for a movie, more like a mood setting
>portion heard later on in the film.

I mean the music for the beginning credits, I think that Louallen here already given an example of it.

>The movie's opening music should probably be closer to what
>we hear for the first season, although it'd have to be on a
>theatrical scale.

Well, it's either that or they have to find a new breed of music for the SWAT Kats.

>Perhaps a sequel could start out with such a
>theme, but it just wouldn't seem right for the *first* Kats
>movie to be that way.

Why is the sequel instead of the first? Is there any differents?

>Kevin L. Knoles

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"They're everywhere!"