Kat Web?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 20:29:09 -0500 (CDT)

> And I'm sure that somebody out there too also vote for you, Andy.

    Like me =->

> Okay, speaking of bandwidth, is there somekind of Computer Network in MegaKat?

    There'd have to be (as I said for an organized aviation adminstration).
Since, as it's been speculated before, the Kats have a much more technologically
advanced society than our own, surely they'd have a very developed internet and
web, right? You gotta figure it'd be several times larger than our own. But
there's also the matter of the nature of the organization of Kat society that
might make it larger or smaller. Would a nation of city-states, if that's what
it is, have a larger or smaller system, assuming equal technological
advancement to keep things simple.

  Hmmm...I'm gonna go surfing for the Scardey Kat and Enforcer home pages right
now ;->

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/