Re: New Intro.

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 18:52:55 -0500 (CDT)

> >a driving beat. Also; if John Williams did the soundtrack for SK, with
> >the London Symphony Orchestra playing it, what would it sound like? Let
> >us wonder.....
>
> Hmmm, I always wanted to know what will happen if the SWAT Kats's music is don
e by John Williams, or done in a orchestratrial kind of way.

    Ooh, that would be great! Provided that it was just done in addition to
the regular music, and not as a replacement that is. One of many tracks on the
SWAT Kats CD soundtrack, which I'd really want to see. Say, is the theme
heard duringthe opening and the credits the *exact* same, or are there subtle
differences? (besides the presence of sound FX, that is)

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/