Re: kats V1 #227

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 05:33:15 -0800

chance: Well, despite what Zed did to [the Metallikats] in "Unlikely
   Alloys", I'd still like to borrow it to come debug Windoze 95
   for me. Failing that, I'll call Mac.

Ah, destroy it if you can't repair it? <snicker>

Michael: Maybe a system upgrade would make for an attitude change in
   [Mac Mange].
Edo: Well, Hackle was planning to do that in "Metal Urgency".

Yeah, turn him into a chauffeur and Molly into a maid. Of course, given
Mac's driving record (which must be a mile long with the Megakat City
DMV)...

Edo: OK, is SWAT Kats an anime?

*sigh*
Could you please take this to personal email from now on? I think we've
more than beaten it to death on the list. (I smell another addition for
the FAQ here under a new section that I'll call "Frequently Recurring
Threads").

Edo: What did Zed do to [the Metallikats in "Unlikely Alloys"]?

Well, suffice it to say that he sort of played the role of the Borg
(assimilated them, Mac first, then Molly). Zed was able to amass anything
made of metal, which he first did with the Metallikat Express, then other
tanks and weaponry.

Edo: Maybe we should put these partial name titles in the FAQ.
Kevin: The FAQ or somewhere else, like the episode guide might be a
   good place.

I'd rather not. The episode guide contains the full titles of the episodes
as shown on the episodes when they were aired, which I consider the
"official" titles of the episodes. My suggestion on using abbreviations,
which I put in the FAQ, is that it's okay to abbreviate an episode as long
as you write it out in full first *in the same email message*.

I believe some discussion also came up recently about what kinds of
weaponry the Glovatrix could fire. From the model sheets of the Kats,
which appeared in _Toon Magazine_, there's a note under the construction
notes for Jake/Razor: "IMPORTANT -- Launch tubes and grapple unit can fire
a *number* of different weapons and devices. Check your *individual show
packs* for episode needs."

--
                     Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia