Re: kats V1 #226

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 17:11:23 -0500 (CDT)

> If they can't go to the beach, do they do their sunbathing activity on the roo
f?

    Why not? Humans sometimes do that, so I guess Kats might as well.
Backyards work well too.

> I think that "anime-influenced" is much better word for SWAT Kats than "anime-
like".

    Different strokes for different folks, different hats for different Kats.

> Yes, it's a "A Bright and Shiny Future" versus "Bright and Shiny Future" thing
. Which one is the right one?

    Well, it's just an "A" Check the episode to know for sure (I haven't
in awhile, but I think it's with the "A".)

> In the Animato article that was posted in this list, the episode title was nam
ed "Bright and Shiny Future".

    If it's really important, maybe the "A" should be added?

> Maybe we should put these partial name titles in the FAQ.

    The FAQ or somewhere else, like the episode guide might be a good place. Or
maybe just a general rule about abbreviating with the first letters of words
in the title. Then again, that's fairly obvious so maybe it wouldn't be a good
idea.

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/