Re: Another nitpick

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:46:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:

> Well something I just noticed in Night of the Dark Kat was that Feral has
> rings around his fingers in the scene where he points at the SWAT Kats and say
> "I'd still like to see you two without your masks." Go ahead and see for
> yourselves. Any explanation?

Yup. Those are really gloves, like the ones the SWAT Kats wear, just
brown. You see that in every ep.

> |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
> | | | |
> \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
> \/ http://rat.org/kats \/

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS