Re: Jets n Hype!

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 04:12:22 +0700

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>If your opponent can stand off out of your range and
>fire stuff at you (Here- you take your favorite WWI biplane, and I'll take
>a Bearcat) then you might want to re-consider. (As long as I don't crash
>the 'cat!)

Re-consider what?

>>Let them fight in the stratosphere! Let see who is the one that gonna go
>>down first.
>
>Since the Red Lynx plane can survive any damage,

How about his wings?

>it can probably fly in space.

Good. Louie! Can I borrow your A-Wing?

>'Ya think a little vac is gonna hurt R.L.? He's already dead!

Of course since that he never fly in the stratosphere before, I think that the guys can gain enough time to shoot him down before he can adjust himself to the surrounding.

>And
>don't give me any skat about the prop not working in space- the R.L. is
>supernatural, and not bound by natural laws (by definition).

What is the Red Lynx mode of propulsion anyway? The force?

BTW, If the Red Lynx is a supernatural event, why is that natural law doesn't have any effects on him?

>The 'Cherry Blossom' comment was a hint

I think I once saw the Cherry, is it the one that Japan use as a man guided bomb?

OnSun, 28 Apr 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>But I'm interested on finding out what is a Yakoulev-17.

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>Typed it wrong it shouldn't have a 'u'.

You type it with an "u", I just play "follow the leader".

>I just think that the Okha is a lot more
>appropriate as a model, considering it's superior performance,
>manoeverability, style, mission, and that the country of origin fits well
>with that anime style!

Hmmm... Dark Kat + Doomsday device + Generic Enforcer + Ohka = ?

>PS- If we keep adding more questions to the poll, we might as well ask for a
>full biography!

That's what we want, a complete biography of the subscribers of this list.

>What's your favorite food?

I know that somebody out there will say, "T-Bone Steak!".

>How many male cats with tabby markings do you own?

Nah, I think a "Do you own cats?" question will be sufficient enough.

>is that a GoodCallie or a BadCallie?

No! Not bad, just misguided. <g>

>Ahhhhh!
>Paul Kemner
>pkemner_at_bright.net
>good things come to those who wait. of course bad things come, too!

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"See ya starside!"