Computer Kats

From: Louallen Wheeler <louallen.wheeler_at_fatal.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 17:13:26 GMT

-> From: Artur Tsuguiyoshi Hara <hara_at_mps.com.br>
-> To: kats_at_bort.mv.net
-> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:30:09 -0200
-> Subject: Computer Kats
->
-> A curiosity, anywho is a MacKat? Because I am a PCKat...
->
I, luckily, am a PCKat. I am gifted with the technical genius of a JPL
computer operator (my aunt...) and the problem-solving level of Einstien
(E=MC2...) Nobody better give me that 'designer interface' crud that a
certain computer company bearing a certain red fruit for both it's name
and logo. I go die-hard. I am hard core. I *WANT* challenges. I
*WANT* IRQ and DMA conflicts. I need the venerable C:\> (that's A:\>
and B:\> in my case; no hard drive...) I need to have the full access
to my computer. I want to go to a yard sale and buy a PC for $100 and
get one of the best deals that I could get (outside of scamming some 80
year old guy out of an early 1950's Fender Stratocaster with matching
hardshell case.) I *DONT WANT* to have to spend $2000 and up for the
new Performa! I want problems! I want cheap ($) hardware and software.
I want to be able to sponge off of my friends' old hardware. I want
user-unfriendly! I want to be the only one in my fanily who understands
my PC so that nobody else will use it. I need all of these things. But
I can't have most of these things because MY COMPUTER BLOWS MORE THAN
THAT DOOMSDAY A-BOMB THAT DARKKAT WAS GONNA' RELEASE!!!!! If any of you
very nice/friendly/kind/etc./etc./etc., people would be kind enough to
help me overcome my predicament, you are more than welcome. You know
where to find me....

This messege from the crappiest computer around

->
-> --
-> Artur T. Hara
-> hara_at_mps.com.br