Re: Eject!

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 13:12:12 +0700

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Terra Chang wrote:
>Yeah, they do. In one of the Dark Kat episodes.

In the "Wrath of Dark Kat", I saw five Enforcers eject from their planes, three from the planes that Dark Kat shot down, and the other two. Well, you already know their name.

>Yes, they do have ejector seats. In the flashback of Jake and Chance's
>Enforcer days, they eject out of their jet just before it crashes into the
>building.

And I think that I saw someone eject from a plane in "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats".

>So if they didn't have ejector seats, well, then, there wouldn't
>be no SWAT Kats TV show to talk about, would there?

Yeah, but why Felina doesn't use them? ("When Strikes Mutilor" and "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats")

>Bye now. =)

See ya starside!

>>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>>"Nothing last forever, but it sure last for heck a long time."
>
>Um, yeah . . . what you said. <G>

OK Terra, how about this? "A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."