Re: Wars.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 19:31:21 -0700

Edo wrote:

>BTW, Chance said that the Red Lynx was fighting on the wrong side of the war, there is no right side in a war, the wrong side is only the losing side, which side that win in Mega War 2?

Um, this statement is a bit subjective. You might want to ask Auschwitz survivors
for their opinion, or people like my parents who were evacuated to the English
countryside during the Blitz. I could point you in the direction of a number of
people you could ask actually, the only minor obstacle being that they're buried at
Normandy, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Hong Kong, Bataan, or taking that extra long
swim in the Channel, Pearl Harbour, or in the hull of some sunken merchantman on
the Murmansk run.

(Sorry for the off-topic bummer, katfans, but WWII hits close to home, and people
 obviously forget a few things too easily. War is a stupid way to solve anything,
 but sometimes expansionist countries make the choice of that particular path
 for you.)