sound cards.....

From: Louallen Wheeler <louallen.wheeler_at_fatal.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 00:05:35 GMT

Hey, I was just wondering that if any of you technologically advanced
people had an old SoundBlaster 8-bit card that you'd be willing to sell
extremely cheap if not give it away. I need one because, well, I need
something more than a 2400 bps modem to enhance the value of my barely
$50 computer. If you do, send me some info e-mail on price etc... If
you wouldn't mind giving one away, here's my snail-mail addresse...

    LouAllen Wheeler
    21949 Old 44 Dr.
    Palo Cedro, CA. 96073

Oh, I need the driver software on low-density 360K 5 1/4" disks...
Sorry...
Bye!