Re: So just how *do* they fire those things?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 16:26:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:

> But have you actually *seen* them press a button on it? I noticed a long
> time ago that the Glovatrix is a lot like Spiderman's web shooters, to fire
> they simply point and it happens. No further explanation is given. Some
> creeplings did touch the side of a Glovatrix to fire it in Night of the Dark
> Kat, but when T-Bone and Razor fire in the same ep, no such button pressing is
> seen. I dunno, should we write off Glovatrix firing as a matter of
> convenience?

Ok, what I'm thinking is maybe there are buttons inside the gloves and
when you apply a certain amount of pressure, it fires.

        Now I'm off to find a good black pen to ink the cover page of
"T-Bone's Stakes"

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS