Forwarded mail: My last official act

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 09:01:03 -0700

From: Frieder Schenke <schenke_at_Rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
Subject: SK
To: kats_at_bort.mv.net

Hi Terra,

> *knows* how long its been since I recorded an episode (I've got them *all*.
> <smug gloating look> YES!!!)

This statement inspired me to ask whether you could possibly copy those
and ship them around? I am a lurker on this list, and everything I hear makes
me want to see that show. Unfortunately over here (germany) it hasn't
been shown yet. They could be on TCN here, but our cable provider doesn't feed
that one in :(
It would be good if you were able to convert them to PAL, but if not I may have
some place here I can get this done too. Too compensate you for your efforts
and pay for the tapes and shipping I'd send you dollar bills, ok?

Hoping this is within the realm of possiblities, Yours

Racer

PS : Are you an anime fan too? What other cartoons/movies do you like?