Re: Kat Kommandos

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 15:20:50 -0400 (EDT)

Terra Chang wrote:

> Gee, I hate to be the to spoil this for everybody <G>, but: IT'S NOT A NEW
> PROMO!!!!! I've seen it before, mucho weeks ago, like, last year! Sorry!
> I've seen it many a time, think I've got it on tape somewhere, and Lord
> *knows* how long its been since I recorded an episode (I've got them *all*.
> <smug gloating look> YES!!!)

        Yeah, but my tapes have NO COMMERICALS on them, and they seem
like they are prerecordeds in that manner.

> Sorry, I'll calm down now . . . I hope. ;)

Have you ever tried Curly's (3 Stooges) Calm-down pills? They had them in
"The 3 Stooges Meet Hercules". It works for machines too. :)
Good movie.

My Reality Check......BOUNCED!!!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS