Re: Steele (Was: Re: Stuff for Megakat City Salvage Yard...)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:26:22 -0700

>On Sun, 21 Apr 1996 19:18:59 +0700 Edo Andromedo wrote:
>
>>>The big difference in terms of the characters between season 1 and season 2
>>>is that Felina Feral replaces Steel(e);
>>
>>Why is that Felina replaces Steel?
>
>Didn't Steele kind of sell out the Enforcers? Felina makes a cuter
>enforcer anyway.

He didn't really sell 'em out - just Feral perhaps - in the aims of advancing
his career in true Klingon fashion. I really don't know why they dropped
the character - unless the semi-regular cast was getting a bit crowded with
the addition of Felina.

I really liked Steele (see my fanfic thing for details), though I *still*
think he looks more "fox" than "kat". (Why not? 'Chopshop' was
clearly a hyena.)