Re: Video games...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 11:43:39 -0700

>OK, this post isn't about SWAT Kats video games. This post is about the position of video games in the SWAT Kats universe.
>
>We know there is an arcade game somewhere in MegaKat, since that Chance was playing one in "Destructive Nature", and we do know that wireframe graphics do exist in the SWAT Kats universe (Look at the dimensional radar in "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats".). Is there some sort of company that make video games in MegaKat?

Ya, Chance plays "Spa-a-a-a-a-c-e K-a-a-a-a-t!" in "Destructive Nature"
(Charlie Adler even did the voice that said that), and he appears to be pretty
good at it (though I've not been good at anything since Space Invaders...er..okay,
I was killer at the first TMNT game and Galaga too!). Megakat City obviously
 has some sort of major video interactive industry, as one of the contemplated
eps had Razor and T-Bone flying that simulator in a simulated shoot-em-up with
all their old adversaries.