Re: Underdog does it again: Forwarded bounce from Max

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:35:46 -0700

>No problem, e-mail it to me at: max_at_maxie.com, you attach it or just embed
>it in the message. Should've mentioned that before, sorry!

So I was a bit late, I know! I don't look at this kinda thing untill after I
send the first message. I'd still like to see your stories, though.

> Nax

Someone gave you a nickname too. If you need one, pick one of mine. TAKE ONE
OF MINE! Don't worry, I don't need 'em!
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One