Re: Favorite episodes?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:51:12 -0700

>IMHO, one of the best, if not the absolute best, has got to be Razor's Edge.
>Just for note.

I liked Razor's Edge and one other one that I can't remember offhand. Deadly
Pyramid?

>Frank Fuller
>fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net
>Proud to be a Swat Kats fan at nearly 22 :)
Proud to be a SWAT Kat extremist at age 15 (I have a whole wall dedicated to
the kats in my huge room) ((^3
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One