Re: Just a little nitpicking... (Origin of Dark Kat)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 08:02:41 +0700

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Frank fuller wrote:
>>I just watched The Origin of Dr. Viper, and noticed a serious nitpick in i=
t.
>>Did anyone else notice that they used 2nd season equipment in this episode=
?
>>Considering the episode, the events in it were pre-1st season. Yet they us=
ed
>>the jet pack and the more advanced 2nd season Glovatrix... That, IMHO, is =
>>serious error, and is a very noticable one.

I think that the second season episodes is all experimental episodes, they=
 want to do the things that they want to do in the first season.

Of course if you worried about continuity, we could say that episode happen=
 on an alternate universe. Here's another scenario, the SWAT Kats is so=
 popular they decided to make a cartoon out of them, and the episode that we=
 saw was a cartoon based on the SWAT Kats. Sorta like a cartoon in a cartoon=
 thing.

And about the more advanced Glovatrix in the second season, they only look=
 more advanced because they were drawn better

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Terra Chang wrote:
>Yeah, I noticed that to. Very annoying. And also, where did those kinda
>training rooms come from? It's a good episode, granted, but I mean, really,=

>it's very obviously *not* first-season.

First season and Second season is interchangeable, this is why ask what=
 happen if the first season story's stories become seacond season episodes=
 and the second season's stories became first season episodes.