Re: Favorite Episodes

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 19:41:19 -0500 (CDT)

> Yup, though I don't have Razor's Edge on my Top 5 list. I don't
>like to see him getting hurt like that, and I hate irony.

That's funny, a lotta people seem to like hurting Razor, then ending the
story w/ him all better! But, seriously, neither do I. He's my favorite
character as well, and I can't stand seeing people (or kats) I like get
hurt. Call it a weakness. =/

>My Top 5 List:
>
>1. "Cavers of Horror" (Nice action episode)
>2. "When Stikes Mutilor" (ThunderTruck! I love sci-fi too.)
>3. "Bright and Shiny Future" (Nice action)
>4. "Katastrophe" (The only thing missing was the Pastmaster!)
>5. "Unlikely Alloys" (Good Artwork in this ep.)

Oh, here's mine:

1. "Mutation City" (very good story, nice to see how close the friendship
between our guys is. Call me a sentimentalist, but don't tell anyone else,
okay?)
2. "Metal Urgency" (A lot like Chance's "SWAT Kats Unmasked?" which I
thoroughly liked. Not to mention there were a lot of little things about it
I could go on about. If anyone's feeling bored, send me a note and I'll tell
you all the reasons I like my #1 & 2 as much as I do. <G>)
3. "Bright and Shiny Future" (It's the closet to learning of Chance's
kittenhood as we ever get in the series. And it had lotsa openings for
stories, as some of you who've recently visited the archive know . . . <G>)
4. "Katastrophe" ('Cuz I just did, okay?)
5. "The Origin of Dr. Viper" (I like knowing where the characters I know and
love come from. Not that I love Dr. V., but he's my fav. villan! And anyway,
it was a good episode, making it worth it that I managed to sit thru
"Volcanus Erupts!"

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

BTW, I've got a new story in the process of being written; and if anyone
wants to see a rough draft of what I've got, just tell me. It probably won't
be what you'll see end up on the archive, but it might! <G>

But, till then, au revoir! (Sorry, French class yesterday got to me, not to
mention on my other list French is a very popular language, being the
nationality and native tongue of the two most popular characters . . .)

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"Crud Razor! Why--do--you--always--hafta--be--right?"
"This is one time I wish I weren't!"
              --T-Bone & Razor, "The Bride of the Pastmaster"
"Art doesn't matter; history doesn't matter."
              --Akasha, "The Queen of the Damned"