OLD???

From: Dr. Samuel Conway <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 11:09:30 -0400 (EDT)

>You're nearly twenty-two? Whew! And *my* parents tell *me* I'm too old for
>cartoons--and I'm only twelve years old!!!!!! (And I'll be thirteen this
>October. A teenager finally. Scary, huh?) <G>

>Terra Chang

Why, you little whippersnapper!!

I oughta take a switch to your parents! I'm old enough to be your
father, and I haven't stopped watching cartoons. I was watching
Popeye when men walked on the moon. I was watching Scooby Doo
when Saigon fell. The day before I was granted my doctorate, I
watched two hours of Dinosaucers. And as I'm writing this, Felix
the Cat is on the TV.

It amazes me that people in general still feel that cartoons are only
for kids. Maybe it is because they've never *seen* any cartoons -- how
could they come to that conclusion if they've seen some of the good
stuff out there? Here I am, a bent little old man, and I still watch
cartoons on a regular basis. Just how old am I, you ask? Ask Razor.
He's seen me. Ask Rat. He did the Heimlich on me when I choked on my
dentures at a conference.

>Yup. I turn 22 in June....It's a great show, even at my old age.

OLD AGE!! You're just a pup! Why, in my day.....*....zzzzzzzzzzzz

------
Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
Senior Bent Little Old Scientist
Avid Therapeutics