Re: Favorite episodes?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 18:25:28 -0700

>Oh, that one's easy: Razor's Edge. My main problem with SK (when it was
>on) was that I don't regularly get TBS, so I know I missed some episodes -
>or I only saw 'em once-so I have fewer to choose from.

Yep, same here. I couldn't afford the premium services (that's "Pay Cable"
to those of us that have to open our wallets), and developed a high opinion
of the series based on a measly three first season eps that I caught in
Dec. 1993. I had to survive with only those (and various attempts at watching
them scrambled) until the next free preview sometime in August of '94, and swore to
get myself a "little satellite dish" to ensure an uninterrupted flow of future seasons.
I finally got around to making inquiries about getting said 'dish' in late '94, only to
hear that Tedco canceled the damn program the month before. Grr.

I owe a great deal to States' friends for sending me the eps I was missing
(i.e., most of them), and despite watching the same 24 over-and-over-and-over,
I haven't been able to pick a favourite.

>Help! I'm suffering from SwatKats withdrawal!

Ain't we all?