RE: SWAT Kats animation art, more thereof

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 15:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, Matthew O. Weber wrote:

> >Doesn't anybody still reccord in stereo any more? :) I have noticed
> that
>
> One of the reasons behind this is that although TCN & TBS may broadcast
> in stereo, the vast majority of cable operators don't deem in necessary
> to send it to you the same way. Stereo video modulators are a lot more
> expensive then the mono versions.
>
> Another reason is the file size. Look at the size of a stereo file, then
> convert it to mono and see the big difference.

        But if you are recording from the pre-recorded videos tapes, go
ahead and record in stereo.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS