Re: SWAT Kats animation art, more thereof

From: Walter Koziol <wkoziol_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 10:37:59 -0400

I hope that helps, and oh yeah, when you were talking about SWAT Kat's
music and turning up the speakers and mentioned the jet scene in "Night
of the Dark Kat", I have now recorded a WAV file of it. It is 16 bits at
44Khz mono. I will try to get it to rat as soon as my other server allows
internet mail and attachments. If you have one of those Dolby Surround
3d Sound Processor thingys for you computer, does that take a mono file and
make it 3d stereo? I don't have one, and I'd like to know.

Doesn't anybody still reccord in stereo any more? :) I have noticed that
all the
files thats on the Rat's FTP site and WEB site are in mono. I'll reccord it
around 20mhz in 16-bit stereo.