Re: Jake/Hackle

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:38:38 -0700

>I just thought I'd bring this up again because of something I noticed.
> I've expressed this before: in all my fanfic, Hackle is Jake's father.

Yeah. Now I see that the two characters slightly resemble each other. I see
where you get that aspect.

>really don't see why the writers didn't see the connection. They're both
>genuises, they both design weapons (well, one did when he was younger) and
>they both have trademark sideburns that no one else in the show has (or
>should have) the honor of bearing.

Well, I never found Hakle's character all that intriguing. He seemed to be
just.... there! Mabye the Tremblay brothers meant to make something more out
of this kat that seems to be just.... there. I think it's possable. The show
is so advanced, that they MUST have had the kats concept going on for AT
LEAST five years (That's my guess) and probably even longer. Who knows?
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One