Ted stuff. Was Re: Music in the kats world.

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:27:33 -0700

>> Another crazy idea: We form a band and become world-famous, spread 'Kats
>> popularity everywhere, and then MOB TED TURNER, TIE HIM TO A CHAIR, AND TAKE
>> OVER TURNER, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, BRING OUR FAV. TV SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Don't forget that lighting a fire under ted and doing a tomahawk dance. :)

Or tossing him into the local incenerator, or the local live vulcano. What
about just letting him almost starve to death, say an order of fries once a
week (To keep his misery running to the fullest!!) ((^3
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One