Re: Music in the kats world.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 16:52:35 -0500 (CDT)

>>Does anyone wonder about musical instruments in the 'Kats world? (Like me?)
>
>Well, I always wanted to know if the kats do can sing. Then again, it maybe
better to left that topic alone.

I can sing. I've been told I should be in drama/choir (and Amy says that the
teachers of each would fight for me, whatever that means) but I'm in
orchestra. (Violin.)
Another crazy idea: We form a band and become world-famous, spread 'Kats
popularity everywhere, and then MOB TED TURNER, TIE HIM TO A CHAIR, AND TAKE
OVER TURNER, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, BRING OUR FAV. TV SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

>BTW, ever played "Alley Cat", Terra?

Huh? Whazzat? (Answer your question? <G>)

>-------------------------------------
>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"See ya Starside!"

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes
"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the universe was in their
hands. Then I ask myself, 'How the heck did we survive?'"