Kat Musical Instruments.

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:20:36 -0400 (EDT)

>Terra Chang wrote:
>Does anyone wonder about musical instruments in the 'Kats world? (Like me?)
Yeah! Are they microtonal (like cats sing)? I bet that they don't use Katgut
for strings (yeah, yeah... I know they're sheeps guts- BTW: do you know why
gut strings are called catgut? Hint- it's a nautical reason.) Would they
prefer instruments that can slide in pitch- fiddle, slide guitar, dobro,
theramin, frettless bass to get that "Katty" sound? The music in the
ScairdyKat cartoons sounds pretty standard, but then maybe comedy-toon music
is the same throughout the universe.
Paul Kemner