Need help with subscription

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:49:58 EDT

Sorry to send this to the list, but I lost the address for help.
I have a new address aside from my P* one. I would like to work
through
that one because no big shot company can charge me for plus time
every time I go in my e-mailbox that way!
  Is there a way to change my subscription without unscribing through
my
prodigy ID and then resubscribing with my new ID?

I am now availabe at:
  djclawson_at_garden.net

I will still be available through XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com, but please try
the
new one if you can. Thanks a lot!

                               Dr. Jake