Okay, this is off-topic, but I couldn't find his address . . .

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 17:04:35 -0500 (CDT)

Like the subject says, this is really off-topic. I wanted to just send a
"thank-you" note to A.J. I got the pictures you sent. You're really good!
I couldn't find his e-mail address, so I had to send it to the list in general.
A.J., thanx!! =) =) =)

Ciao!

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the universe was in their
hands. Then I ask myself, 'How the heck did we survive?'"