Re: Females characters

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 23:31:17 +0700

>>BTW, is it just me, or does Turmoil from "Cry Turmoil" look like an anime=

>>character?
>
>I dunno. The females in the second season all looked awfully.... humanoid.

Well, all the furry female characters seem to look more humanoid than their=
 male counterparts, but you're right, the females in the second season=
 episode does look more humanoid. Which is kinda strange since that in some=
 anime, some of the characters look more like a cat than a human. Of course=
 SWAT Kats isn't an anime, or is it?

Speaking of humanoid, we call other beings that look like a human - a=
 humanoid, what do the kats call the aliens in "When Strikes Mutilor"?=
 Felinoid maybe?

>Karen Setnor
>lsetnor_at_got.net
>mcjd61b_at_prodigy.com

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in cyberspace, all alone in the net."