Video games...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 23:31:07 +0700

OK, this post isn't about SWAT Kats video games. This post is about the=
 position of video games in the SWAT Kats universe.

We know there is an arcade game somewhere in MegaKat city, since that Chance=
 was playing one in "Destructive Nature", and we do know that wireframe=
 graphics do exist in the SWAT Kats universe (Look at the dimensional radar=
 in "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats".). Is there some sort of company that=
 make video games in MegaKat city?

Do you guys ever think that a Kat Kommando game might exist in the SWAT=
 Kats universe? Here's another question, do Kat Kommando really exist?

Here's the big one, is the SwatKats gonna meet Kat Kommando?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in cyberspace, all alone in the net."